Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Writer Needed


I'm looking through Craigslist ads and came across this awesome advert...
I need a writer to write a short story about me driving in a lamborghini with the top down eating tons of food, with a hot naked girl. if you are interested, please send me a short sample of your writing. please write a couple paragraphs about me driving in a lamborghini with the top down eating tons of food with a naked girl. If i like what you send i will commission you to write the full piece. about ten to twenty pages. i will pay twenty dollars per page.
I love it.

3 Comments:

Blogger katrocket said...

So did you get the gig?

6:38 a.m.  
Blogger Bill Pocock said...

I thought about it.

But then, how would I get paid?

Buddy wouldn't know the page count until finished. I'm not gonna trust the guy to pay me after I've sent him the story by email. I don't want him to know my email address.

And I wouldn't want to meet him because of I think it would make me sick - though in a hilarious way.

So, I don't think exchanging brown paper envelopes with the 'stuff' would work.

Think buddy just wants a collection of free sample paragraphs.

I figured it would start out with buddy going into an Italian car dealership and taking the hot - soon to be naked - saleswoman out for a test drive through the winding Tuscan hillside. Along the way, buddy would pull over for some nice traditional Italian take-away. And sorta take it from there.

8:01 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He lost his poor meatball/when somebody sneezed...

6:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. Add to Technorati Favorites