Friday, July 07, 2006

The Hoff: Teutonic Tragedy?

Art Slob,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006300747,00.html


Ms. X,

Heard he bumped his head on a chandelier.

The gods seem to mock him now.

Only a heroic death can save The Hoff now.

Catching the business end of a N. Korea nuke, maybe....


Art Slob,

Poor, poor, Hoff...
I'm still having nightmares about that video of his....
If you were to do a complete psychological analysis of the Hoff
based on that video, what would it be I wonder?

Ms. X,

I've too much respect for The Hoff legend to attempt to lay bare the workings of his psychosis.

While the world teeters on the brink of destruction from all sides, he gets drunk at Wimbleton, crying "Do you know who I am? I'm The Hoff!"

I had no idea that anybody else but you and I referred to him by that name. Troubling indeed. And, dare I say, I think he could use with a different stylist.


Art Slob,

Ah, wise words indeed, I admire your dedcation to The Hoff.
If only I could have been there to see the Wimpleton spectacle!
"Don't you know who I am? I'm The Hoff!" I'll be dreaming those
words for a long time to come....

Lest we Forget....


1 Comments:

Blogger katrocket said...

Have you seen this one yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2CfuqcUGE

I'm sure you must have, but it's an important message for the kids:

No matter how big you are in Germany, be careful who you sign with.

10:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. Add to Technorati Favorites