Sunday, July 30, 2006

Bagus Surf

I may be new to this blogging game, but I still know what I like.

And I like what I see over at Bagus Surf with some fine, glassy waves indeed.

Buddy goes on about his surf trip arrival in El Salvador:
Upon arrival I recommend either bargaining a taxi ride
from the airport to your spot in La Libertad or
depending on where you're staying, having the owners
pick you up, if they offer that. The ride is roughly
45 minutes from what I remember, depending on how many
dead cows, people, flipped cars, etc. are in the road.
Sounds like quite an adventure. I can't wait to go. You hear that, Coady?!

Anyways, it took a while for all the photos to download and all of a sudden it's all waves to the left of me and beautiful bikini chicks to the right of me.

I'd be lying if I said I disapprove. Wow.

Does anybody know if she's that Simpson gal?



.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill:

It could be Jessica but I doubt it for two reasons, one, I don't think she'd be in El Salvador and, two, I think she's some sort of southern baptist type and I don't think she would be wearing such revealing clothing.

On the other hand, my favourite quote from 2005 was from her father, who is also her manager. I don't know what the question was but his reply was, "She's got double D's, you can't cover them suckers up!"

In any case, this babe rates very high in the ol' Richter scale. :-P

Derek

8:15 p.m.  
Blogger Bill Pocock said...

It's a puzzle.

Sort of reminds me of the famous Cheryl Tiegs in Sports Illustrated.

Love how her dad calls Jessica's breasts 'suckers'. Funny guy.

1:56 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hearing you, buddy,
D

6:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. Add to Technorati Favorites