Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Money

'One Dollar Bills' Andy Warhol, 1962

I believe how a person uses his/her savings represents their truest portrait. Show me how someone uses their money and I'll show you the person.

As a subjective art guy I decided several years ago to study business for a better understanding of the world in which I live.

Now I've decided to study the use of money to better understand the world in which I live. In time, I may create a new blog to capture my musings on the subject of money. Until then, I hope dear reader will bare with an occasional posting on the subject which will take up a great deal of my time.

By 'money' I mean Savings, Wealth, Capital.
  • It is scarce.
  • It cannot be increased artificially or by government.
  • It is in great demand everywhere.
  • It is mobile and sensitive.
  • It is highly selective.
  • It appears and disappears before change.
  • It creates change.
  • It can decide life or death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. Add to Technorati Favorites