Thursday, August 03, 2006

"He Just Went Berserk"

I read this hilarious article in The Globe & Mail about an on-duty guard dog snapping and tearing a museum of teddie bears apart.

'Guard dog', Barney, is a hero to his kind. I'm just surprised the pooch resisted for so long. What an awesome sight it must have been....
A security guard at the museum, Greg West, said he spent several minutes chasing Barney before wrestling the dog to the ground.
I like the look on the dog's face. Apologetic, yes, but Barney knows they can never take the glory and fame away.

A dog's dog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob McCleary said...

The best part is the expression on Barney's face - dazed, sated, "what the fuck?" with an edge of "And I'd do it all again if you let me!!! Stop me before I kill again!!!"

That and the fact that we live in a world of fuckhead grown men who value stuffed animals that should be sitting on pre-teen girls frilly bedspreads at a million bucks. I say Barney should get a fucking medal. Next time put him in the basement of one of those dudes who live at home at forty and collects action figures (translation: dolls). He'd be doing everyone involved a HUGE favor.

9:54 a.m.  
Blogger Bill Pocock said...

100%, brah.

Barney's the shit.

11:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. Add to Technorati Favorites