Sunday, October 15, 2006

Piss Painting

Came across another source for on-line Warhol diaries here. Sadly, the unabridged 'I Blogged Andy Warhol' has stopped publishing for some reason.

Here's a Warhol diary entry for Tuesday, June 28th, 1977...
I was in and out of the lunch because I was painting with the sponge mop in the back. I haven't peed on any canvases [this] week. This is for the piss paintings. I told Ronnie not to pee when he gets up in the morning--to try to hold it until he gets to the office, because he takes lots of vitamin B so the canvas turns a really pretty color when it's his piss.
As I look out my window just now, a guy walks past on the sidewalk wearing a goalie mask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. Add to Technorati Favorites